This macro set does two things well:
- Easily export all your macros with kmexport.php.
- Export macro groups with images using the export macros
.kmmacros files for all of the following:
- Your entire Keyboard Maestro Collection
macros/Keyboard Maestro Macros.plist
- Each Group within your collection
- Each Macro within your groups
Clone the repo:
Get Composer for dependency management:
Export the macros:
I wish this was built into Keyboard Maestro but here is a way to easily generate a formatted list, with images, of a macro group you wish to share with others (especially for somewhere like Github).
- Setup kmmexport.php, as above.
- Add the macro group to Keyboard Maestro.
- Set the variables in • Keyboard Maestro _ Export macro - set variables to your liking.
- Change the repeat action n times in Keyboard Maestro | Export macro group with image to the number of macros in the group you wish to export.
- Execute Keyboard Maestro | Export macro group with image.
- Cleanup the markdown file to your liking. In particular, ensure no newlines (
\n) were added at the end of the filenames. If you find this happens often, you may need to increase the pauses within the macros, as the previous steps are dependent on processing power.
What you get:
- A markdown file of the macros, with images. See • Keyboard Maestro _ Export macro for an example.
- The entire group of macros in one
- Each individual
Get a discount on Keyboard Maestro with this affiliate link.
The author(s) of this module should be contacted via the issue tracker.